Altasciences Company Inc.
Main duties :
- Lead the biostatistics portion of clinical studies, and collaborate with the Lead Statistical Programmer and project team;
- Collaboration of research protocol for clinical projects;
- Review and Revision of clinical reports, mainly for data analysis and interpretation of results from clinical trials;
- Interacts with other departments (data management, clinical, scientific affairs, etc.) about statistical assessment of procedures and methods;
- Development of statistical analysis plans;
- Participate in the development of SAS programs and macro utilities pertaining to clinical trials;
- Participate in the development of CDISC deliverables (STDM, ADaM, and Define-XML);
- Participate in the development of tables of summary statistics and graphics for clinical aspects of clinical trials;
- Randomization programs for clinical studies.
Required skills :
- Master?s degree or a PhD in statistics, biostatistics or in a related field;
- A minimum of five years of experience in a biostatistician role, including at least three years of experience in SAS programming;
- A demonstrated experience in the development of statistical analysis plans and CDISC deliverables;
- Knowledge in medical or in pharmaceutical fields as well as having experience in dealing with scientific affairs;
- Knowledge of GCP and ICH Guidelines including international regulatory requirements for the conduct of clinical development programs;
- Strong knowledge of statistical principles and concepts and demonstrated expertise in technical, and statistics terminology;
Language requirements :
- Strong English written and oral skills are required.
Wage and working hours :
- Annual salary of 95 000 $;
- 37.5 hours of work per week.
- Eligibility to 15 days of paid vacation per year;
- Medical, dental, life and long term disability insurance coverage.
Terms of employment :