Looking to join an interesting team creating interesting menus that are ever changing?
Pay is to be negotiated depending on skill level.
Tuesday - Saturday
From 12pm – 9:30pm Tuesday – Friday and Saturday is dependant on the schedule of the day.
There are some late nights and out of town caterings
Uniform Requirements: Non-Slip shoes, General nice-looking attire, hat and or headwear at all times in the kitchen.
What you bring to our team!
- Organization and highly detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to follow through on deliverable and to meet objectives and deadlines
- A LOVE of food
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Superior Customer focus
- Be a goal-oriented team player
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to perform in an intense fast paced environment
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line cook, restaurant cook or prep cook
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with the industry’s best practices
- Food handling safety is a must
- Smart Serve (An Asset)
- Drivers License (An Asset
- Keep store clean at all times
- Work the line and cook orders
- Prepare menu items in accordance with weekly menu breakdowns
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Set up and stock all stations and maintain necessary prep
- Detailed cleaning of entire kitchen on a continual basis
- Prep food for caterings, restaurant, and food truck
- Serve caterings when needed
- Help prep and work on location at various caterings
- Work the cash
- Answer the phone
- Take payments
- Take messages for bookings
- Taste and try all food
Work Environment and Physical responsibilities
- Work involves continuous interaction with customers and co-workers in fast paced environment
- Typical motions include repetitive hand and arm movements, repetitive grasping, bending and reaching
- Responsible for moving or lifting an average of 5lbs – 20lbs with a maximum weight lifted of 50lbs
- Exposure to extreme temperatures from coolers, freezers, ovens, etc.
- Safe and proper handling of sharp equipment
- Will be required to spend most of your time on your feet without breaks for long periods of time.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: