Pyramid Concrete & Consulting Ltd.
Founded 25 years ago, Pyramid Concrete & Consulting Ltd. is a leading concrete contractor located in the Edmonton area. We are proud to offer a host of services, including commercial, industrial, municipal, and residential projects. From full parkade rehabilitations to machine pump bases to driveways, Pyramid has the expertise and know-how to complete any project efficiently and effectively.
We have an immediate opening for a concrete finisher who is proficient with forming and finishing flatwork concrete. Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Must be experience in flatwork, forming, and finishing for residential, commercial, and industrial
- MUST have the ability to work cohesively, as a team, with other finishers, placers, and labourers.
- Owns personal safety equipment such as steel-toe safety boots, hard hat, etc.
- Be able to communicate in relation to the job duties and deal courteously with the public and with clients.
- Possess a strong, reliable work ethic and is willing to learn.
- A valid Class 5 Driver’s license and reliable transportation is an asset, but not necessarily required.
- Ability to get to and from site.
This is a full-time position, consisting of 5-6 days a week, 8-12 hours per day.
Rate of Pay – $25-35 / hour, based on experience, with room for growth.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: