IT Program Manager
Legacy Bowes Group
Our client, MD Practice Solutions of Manitoba Inc. is seeking an IT Program Manager. MD Practice Solutions of Manitoba Inc. is a growing entrepreneurial organization, primed to grow exponentially in the coming years. With that in mind, this role will play a key role in aiding and preparing the organization for the coming growth.
As our IT Program Manager, your top priority is to build strong relationships with our customers; and be an effective team building leader with the internal IT department. As a leader you are an advisor and mentor who seeks, defines and executes solutions. You will be responsible for proactively supporting our customers for a wide range of scenarios including technical support, analyzing requirements, creating reports and training. Included in this role is to effectively develop strategic business plans to meet the organizational business needs of our customers.
The opportunity would suit someone who either is an experienced consultant looking for their next opportunity in management; or who is looking to make the move into a fast growing specialist in a rewarding sector.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of account management and supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or another related field, or an equivalent mix of post-secondary education and experience
- Able to triage client needs by successfully delegating and assigning issues to the appropriate technicians
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong management skills including performance management, planning, prioritization, objective setting and plan execution
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well in competitive team environments
- Understanding of clinics and the way their practice operates and grows
- Exceptional English speaking and writing proficiency
- Action oriented, capable of independently solving complex workflow problems, and able to communicate clearly and effectively to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience building customer relationships at multiple levels of a clients’ organization
- Adept at creative problem solving, setting and maintaining appropriate expectations, and communicating complex concepts
- Act as a primary point of contact and key success champion for assigned accounts
- Understand and explain features and benefits of the product line as it relates to customer needs
- Evaluate and analyze business objectives and challenges and present a solution for customers to become successful with MD Practice Solutions
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within our client’s organizations
- Educate customers on upcoming product releases and enhancements
- Act as a liaison between internal teams to ensure customers’ needs are being met; coordinating with service and development team
- Prime the selection of IT solutions, in concert with Senior Management, to support overarching business objectives
- Identify, triage and resolve technical issues, determining root causes, and escalating where applicable
- Assist via the hiring, training and performance of cross-filling of duties for other IT staff
- Act as the escalation point for critical customer concerns and mobilize resources/trainings to resolve their issues
- Demonstrate best practices in market research across a variety of use cases within the industry
- Provide “outside the box” strategic input for growing our customer base
If you would like more information about MD Practice Solutions of Manitoba, please visit http://bit.do/MD-IT-PRG-MGR or contact Teri Berry, Senior Consultant, Legacy Bowes Group at (204) 934?8822.
Quote Job Reference: 183229