North American Protection Services
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Manage overall project scope, schedule and cost from start to finish;
- Establish a project plan based on the client’s scope of work, priorities, schedule, resources and quality expectations
- Liaise with contractors, site engineers, and clients regarding project schedules, managing time lines and site setup;
- Work with the Sales team to create estimates and costing for projects;
- Maintain product inventory and price lists working with Accounting to create and manage purchase orders and contractor payments;
- Create and maintain detailed inventory lists for each project;
- Coordinate with various professional services sub-contractors for permitting, civil, surveying and electrical engineering functions, etc.
- Ensure that projects are adhering to regulatory standards, i.e. electrical safety standards, relevant regulatory Acts;
- Conduct site visits from time to time to ensure projects are built according to quality and safety standard;
- Manage and review project budgets and report project progress to senior management.
- Cross check and follow up project invoicing, project milestone payments and project closeouts;
- Perform other duties as required.
Salary: $37.5 to $39 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: