Administrative Services Manager
Corporate Employment Agency Inc.
Required Administrative Services Manager (NOC 0114)
To succeed as an Administrative Services Manager, you must be focused on attracting and retaining top talent and streamlining office operations to maximize quality and efficiency while reducing costs. You should be analytical, knowledgeable, and organized with a proactive attitude and strong leadership skills.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Interviewing, hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and other expenses.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems;
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals; and
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- A Bachelor’s degree and 4 to 5 years of experience in business administration, management, or related field.
- Experience in related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Willingness to continue building skills through education opportunities.
Salary: CAD$ 37/hour. Full-time permanent position at Corporate Employment Agency Inc. 1332 Khalsa Drive, Suite# 6, Mississauga, Ontario L5S 0A2.