Seeking FT/PT Registered Massage Therapist
Health Craft Clinic
Seeking a full-time/part-time registered massage therapist
Want to join a stellar team with friendly staff and flexible hours doing what you love?
Health Craft Clinic is currently seeking a full-time or part-time registered massage therapist. Our busy clinic is located in the heart of Vancouver right next to City Hall-Broadway Station on Broadway and Cambie.
We are a locally owned and run business led by our on-site physiotherapist. We have very good patient retainment, and source many of our new patients from referrals from nearby family doctors and walk-in clinics. Because of our location, we also have great street exposure, which means lots of walk-in patients.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a licenced physiotherapist registered with the Registered Massage Therapist’ Association of Brittish Columbia (RMTABC)
- Have some on-going clientele but clients will also be referred
- Can manage their own schedules and organize their time efficiently
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on a team as well as independently
- Second Language is an asset – preferably Mandarin or Cantonese
Compensation: To be determined by experience
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time