Seeking FT/PT Physiotherapist
Health Craft Clinic
Seeking a full-time/part-time physiotherapist
Want to join a stellar team with friendly staff and flexible hours doing what you love?
We are currently seeking a full-time or part-time physiotherapist. Our busy clinic is located in the heart of Vancouver right next to City Hall-Broadway Station on Broadway and Cambie.
We are a locally owned and run business led by our on-site physiotherapist. We have very good patient retainment, and source many of our new patients from referrals from nearby family doctors and walk-in clinics. Because of our location, we also have great street exposure, which means lots of walk-in patients.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a licenced physiotherapist registered with the College of Physiotherapists of British Columbia (CPTBC)
- Have some sort of Physiotherapy experience and an on-going clientele
- Have experience in (but not limited to): Acupuncture, IMS, Dry Needling, Concussion Rehab, Active Rehab, Personal Training, Massage Therapy, Gait Analysis, Braces and Orthotics
- Can manage their own schedules and organize their time efficiently
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on a team as well as independently
- Second Language is an asset – preferably Mandarin or Cantonese
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: