Internet Site Designer / Web Designer
AMS Publisher is a well renowned company specializing in publishing, designing, production and web graphics. Our head office is located in Calgary, at PO Box 38155, RPO Country Hills. We are looking for a Internet Site Designer (Web Designer) to join our team in Calgary, Alberta. The Internet Site Designer (Web Designer) is a permanent and full-time position.
AMS Publisher publishes in multiple languages and requires the Internet Site Designer (Web Designer) be fluent in English, Hindi, Urdu, and Punjabi (Shamakhi & Gurmukhi).
Duties of the Internet Site Designer (Web Designer) include:
- Consult with clients to develop and document Web site requirements
- Prepare mock-ups and storyboards
- Develop Web site architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Web site
- Create and optimize content for the Web site using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
- May lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Web site graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
- May research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products
Skill and Education Requirements
- A bachelor's degree
- Experience in computer programming, graphic arts or web design
- Strong self-management abilities
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent team player & open minded
The wage for the Internet Site Designer (Web Designer) is $28.85/hour for a 35 hour week.