With REEF KITCHENS, we enable restaurants to reach more people in the most attractive neighborhoods in hundreds of new cities – without additional capital – by providing turnkey solutions for food preparation and delivery staging and fulfillment.
More consumers are utilizing food delivery services every day, and while this means more opportunities for restaurants, it also means more challenges and complexity to be managed. Our kitchens allow for on-site food preparation and our centralized locations serve as an optimal base for food delivery services, so your customers get their meals exactly as you intend them to-fast and fresh.
Located at 100 Marmora St., Unit 200, Toronto.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Sets up stations with all necessary supplies.
- Handles, stores and rotates all products properly.
- Cooks menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff.
- Always follows supervisors’ direction.
- Follows proper cooking techniques for all dishes.
- Ensures food quality and timeliness.
- Practices correct food handling and food storage procedures according to company and state regulations.
- Complies with all nutrition, sanitation and safety regulations and standards.
- Maintains a positive and respectful approach with everyone.
- Reports all unsafe working conditions, operational needs and equipment or aspects of the kitchen in need of repair to management.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Operational knowledge of hospitality equipment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Familiar with industry's best practices
OH, AND THE OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Walk and stand for extended periods of time, sometimes for entire duration of shift
- Push, pull, and lift up to 50lbs on a weekly basis.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and work in a standing position for a long period of time