Administrator / Society & Finance
Ridge Meadows Division of Family Practice
Maple Ridge, BC
Want to live and work in your community? Want to make a difference improving people’s lives? Looking to improve your work/life balance? Looking for a fast-paced, challenging, evolving position?
The Ridge Meadows Division of Family Practice (RMDFP) is a non-profit society that has been incorporated since 2010 serving the Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows areas. RMDFP provides approximately 122 members with a strong voice to ensure that our physician members are at the forefront of positive change in our health care system for patients in Ridge Meadows.
The RMDFP is dynamic, progressive and passionate about the local medical community. We are looking for the right person to join our fun, fast-paced, supportive team. Someone with flexibility in their work schedule, a collaborative, team-oriented focus and a “can do” attitude.
The Administrator / Society & Finance is an exciting new position at RMDFP, supporting our new initiative that will transform health care in our community! The ideal candidate will have savvy administrative and finance skills combined with creative, collaborative support skills. Work with your colleagues to implement policies, manage data and finance, create documents, communicate projects to our members and our community and more!
Type of position: Part-time (16 hours/week), contract
- Assisting booking venue, food/beverage, package preparation
- Stipend prep and collection for payment including follow up
- Support administration needs of Board of Directors and Governance Committees
- Assist in policy development & contract management
- Strategic planning assistance
- Member and Staff Recognition planning
- Education planning assistance
- Evaluation coordination
- Provide administration to Society Reports and Tracking
- Evaluation coordination
- Annual General Meeting & Annual Report
- Provide administration to Finance Reports and Tracking
- Collaborative Services Committee coordination
- Assisting in database data entry and management
- Assisting in all marketing and communication efforts
- Proof-reading of reports and documents
- Stewardship planning and coordination
- Admin support including updating networks, templates, data and documents
- Assisting with preparing and designing documents, spreadsheets and smartsheets
- Support the design of society/finance systems, tools, processes, work flows
- Research, testing and implementation
- Training and supporting staff
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- 2 + years in an administrative position in a fast-paced environment
- Post-secondary diploma/certificate in administration
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven database experience
- Familiarity with non-profit sector is an asset.
Pay: $18 / hr plus benefit option