Patient Service Program Coordinator
Ridge Meadows Division of Family Practice
Maple Ridge, BC
Want to live and work in your community? Want to make a difference improving people’s lives? Looking to improve your work/life balance? Looking for a fast-paced, challenging, evolving position?
The Ridge Meadows Division of Family Practice (RMDFP) is a non-profit society that has been incorporated since 2010 serving the Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows areas. RMDFP provides approximately 122 members with a strong voice to ensure that our physician members are at the forefront of positive change in our health care system for patients in Ridge Meadows.
The RMDFP is dynamic, progressive and passionate about the local medical community. We are looking for the right person to join our fun, fast-paced, supportive team. Someone with flexibility in their work schedule, a collaborative, team-oriented focus and a “can do” attitude.
The Patient Service Program Coordinator is an exciting new position at RMDFP, supporting our new initiative that will transform health care in our community! The ideal candidate will have savvy communication skills combined with creative, collaborative support skills. Work with your colleagues, along with health care clinics and staff, to communicate and implement these exciting changes!
Type of position: Full time, contract
- Support PCN Managers and Partners to develop a patient service program that supports the integration of the Primary Care Network Team into clinics.
- Support the communications and marketing of the patient service program
- Work with PCN Managers and Partners to implement developed strategy
- Participate in working groups and leadership meetings as required
- Work in selected clinics as an extension of the staff team
- Support Patient Medical Homes to maintain clean panel data in partnership with PSP & GPSC to support PCN allied health access and to inform patient education (prevention) strategy
- Support Patient Education strategy with PCN Manager, Partners and Coordinator by producing panel reporting, clinic interest and supporting marketing strategy
- Support Team Based Care Integration with clinic, patients, MOAs and GPs and PCN service team – be the liaison lead
- Support/coordinate Group Medical Visits if clinic interest
- Support IT supports (i.e. telehealth if funded) and other patient technologies
- Support Patient Service connections and awareness through Pathways and varying promotional materials to MOAs, Physicians and Patients
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- 3- 5 years + Admin and office coordination experience in a fast-paced health care environment
- Post-secondary diploma or certificate
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to task juggle with ease
- Outstanding communication, collaboration and coordination skills
- Strong, adaptable technology skills, with understanding of health care and patient-centered technology preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with the dynamic ability to engage busy members and clinic staff
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with non-profit sector organizational operations is an asset
Pay: $23 - 26/hr based on skills & experience