Chief Operation Officer
Easy 4.0 Education Inc.
Business Address: 9 St. Nicholas Street, Toronto, ON, M4Y 1W5
- Lead and direct operations of Easy Group, including leading and overseeing the strategic planning, business development, sales and marketing, product management, HR and finance teams and ensure the teams are working towards supporting the overarching goals of the company.
- Optimize the interfaces used between the teams and create new processes and policies to ensure that all activities of the teams follow the company?s standards.
- Report directly to the CEO on the operations of the company?s teams.
- Organize and supervise the operations of the company, improve operating efficiency and ensure high-quality support in provided to the five campuses of the company.
- Review and refine company policies and processes to ensure the company has operational controls in place, including setting up performance management and quality control systems, defining tracking and reporting procedures and establishing technical training processes.
- Plan and implement sales strategies to increase sales and market shares.
- Build company branding and improve product quality.
- Design and conduct large scale customer behavior analysis using digital marketing channels to forecast ROI of sales activities and use results to guide the design of sales events to maximize business performance.
- Negotiate high-level contracts on behalf of the company and build networks between the company and others in the industry.
- Supervise sales, marketing and customer service functions of the company.
- Hire, train and coach new and current staff.
- Conduct customer satisfaction events to increase customer satisfaction and expand the company?s brand.
- Create budget forecasts and allocate department spending for customer service, marketing and HR departments.
- Oversee the development of ground marketing teams in various cities in China.
- Hire and train international office managers or executive staff.
- Represent the company in all potential partnership opportunities and working relationships
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full-time Position Wage: CAD$100,000/year ($48.07/hour for 40 hours/week)
Benefits: Dental, medical and group insurance benefit
a. Education: Bachelor?s Degree or higher
b. Work experience: over 1-year management experience in education industry
c. Ability to supervise more than 100 people, staff in various area of responsibility
d. MS Power Point, MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel as well as Outlook and Windows
e. Excellent speaking and written communiction skills in English
f. Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, tight deadline, attention to details and large workload
Willing to travel and willing to travel overnight. Frequent travel to China will be required.
Night shift is frequently required due to working with Chinese partners.