Front desk agent - Spa
The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto
Here's To Your Journey with St. Regis
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York’s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
The St. Regis Toronto, located at 325 Bay Street, Toronto , Ontario, M5H 4G3 is currently hiring a Front desk agent - Spa - Part Time.
- Schedule services for individuals and large groups using spa/salon reservations software system.
- Call guests to confirm scheduled services.
- Answer questions about available services.
- Update the reservations/cancellations list throughout the day, inform providers of last minute changes, and resolve scheduling issues as needed by working with supervisor/manager.
- Check in guests for appointments, confirm first and last name, and provide general spa orientation to guests upon arrival.
- Promote and sell spa/salon services.
- Obtain assigned bank and ensure accuracy of contracted monies, obtain change required for expected business level, and keep bank secure at all times.
- Process guest payments for spa/salon services and obtain payment authorization as needed.
- Accept and log cash tips for employees.
- Balance, scan, and drop receipts with Accounting.
- Notify Engineering of maintenance and repair needs.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests'' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Quote Job Reference: 19105866