Administrator / Project Systems
Ridge Meadows Division of Family Practice
Maple Ridge, BC
Want to live and work in your community? Want to make a difference improving people’s lives? Looking to improve your work/life balance? Looking for a fast-paced, challenging, evolving position?
The Ridge Meadows Division of Family Practice (RMDFP) is a non-profit society that has been incorporated since 2010 serving the Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows areas. RMDFP provides approximately 117 members with a strong voice to ensure that our physician members are at the forefront of positive change in our health care system for patients in Ridge Meadows.
The RMDFP is dynamic, progressive and passionate about the local medical community. We are looking for the right person to join our fun, fast-paced, supportive team. Someone with flexibility in their work schedule, a collaborative, team-oriented focus and a “can do” attitude.
The Administrator / Project Systems role is an exciting new position at RMDFP, supporting our new initiative that will transform health care in our community! The ideal candidate will have savvy administrative skills combined with creative, collaborative support skills. Work with your colleagues to plan events, manage data, create documents, and collaborate on projects and more!
- Assisting booking venue, food/beverage
- Package preparation
- Stipend prep and collection for payment including follow up
Member Engagement Event Support
- Supporting annual BBQ, Fundraiser, AGM, Fall Member Event & Project Engagement events
- Assisting data entry and management
Marketing and Communications
- Assisting in all marketing and communication efforts
- Proof-read reports and documents
General Member Engagement
- Partnership and Leadership support
- Network file coordination
- Accounting support
- Document delivery and distribution
- Operational support
- Celebration coordination
- Keeping network up to date and organized
- Keeping templates up to date
- Assisting with booking and preparing for staff meetings
- Assisting with preparing documents
Project Systems & Tools
- Support the design of project systems, tools, processes, work flows
- Research, testing and implementation
- Training and supporting staff
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years in an administrative role in a fast-paced office environment
- Proven experience in a support role with the ability to work unsupervised
- Experience in accounting support, with understanding of accounting principles
- Technologically savvy, with experience in data entry, document creation and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Event coordination experience is an asset
Pay: $18 - 21/hr based on skills & experience.