A-Accounting is looking for a Professional Bookkeeper, enthusiastic
It is a full-time position working with a very interesting customer. Compensation is based on performance and quality. You will be working mostly from home using cloud-based technology. We are giving you the opportunity to grow and shine!
We're a cloud based firm, extremely customer focused and result-oriented.
- Bookkeeping to trial balance, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank reconciliations and journal entries, cheque runs and account analysis;
- Preparation of payroll;
- Preparation of year end files for accountants;
- Preparation of T4, T5, HST and WSIB;
- Perform accurate and timely financial reports using QuickBooks;
- QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor – provide setup and training
- Communicate effectively with clients in writing, over the phone and in person;
- Communicate with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) on behalf of the customers
- Post-secondary education in Bookkeeping or Accounting
- Minimum 2-3 years of bookkeeping experience
- Working knowledge in QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop
- Desire to learn, develop and improve
- Strive to excel in providing an outstanding customer service
- Be highly computer literate
- Excellent organizational skills, prioritizing and task management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must have excellent self-management skills and ability to work from home
- Have your own car
Preference will be given to those with QuickBooks Online certifications or experience.