Senior Sales Consultant
Harris Leadership Strategies
All-Fab is Growing! The All-Fab Group of Companies is recognized as one of the leading building component suppliers within Western Canada. The company has five manufacturing sites and operations in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta. Working with contractors, regional dealers, residential and commercial builders from all regions of Western Canada, The Territories, and the Northern U.S. The All-Fab Group is committed to providing the best possible solution to our customers, allowing them to Build with Confidence. All-Fab engages and develops exceptional people who support our reputation for delivering consistently excellent customer service in all that we do. We continually invest in people, process, equipment and technology to ensure continued success in the building industry.
All-Fab Group is seeking an experienced Sales Consultant to be based out of Edmonton, who has expertise with building trusses and the wood building industry. All-Fab offers an exceptional work environment and a dynamic, supportive team. Reporting to the Sales Manager, this position is responsible for selling high-quality building products. The successful incumbent will be knowledgeable about wood building products, understand sales channels, have a great Edmonton area network and be able to “hit the ground running”. With the backing of quality products, a strong support team and an organization with a great reputation, individuals with a drive to identify opportunities and close sales will be rewarded with a comprehensive compensation plan, competitive salary, and benefits.
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain strong client relations;
- Achieve sales objectives with a focus on growing and maintaining a long-term customer base;
- Identify new customers, follow up on leads, manage a prospect list, make cold calls, and convert business;
- Prepare proposals, negotiate and process contracts;
- Link with the Design Team to develop solutions to help customers build with confidence;
- Prepare weekly sales reports, and work with the sales team to develop and execute winning strategies to surpass sales targets; and
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of related products and services.
Selection Criteria include:
- 5+ years of related professional sales;
- Experience working with and/or selling wood trusses;
- Related post-secondary diploma an asset;
- Superior interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Reputation for providing an exceptional customer service experience;
- Onsite construction experience, understanding of construction methods and building codes;
- Strong understanding of common building practices and ability to read blueprints;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong prospecting skills including telephone and cold calling;
- Strong knowledge of estimating software, Mitek or like engineering software, and Microsoft Office suite considered an asset; and
- Organized and self-motivated.
- Willingness to relocate to Edmonton
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: