Working for a Alberta-based environmental engineering and consulting firm founded in 1992. From the beginning, they have set out to provide practical solutions for both business and the environment. Through their commitment to client service, they offer expert and professional results in a highly personalized approach. Their dedicated team has earned national recognition for their environmental expertise and has an ever growing list of loyal clients, proving they have a winning strategy for delivering exceptional environmental engineering solutions in: Environmental Site Assessments (Phase I, II and III), Site Remediation, Soil and Water Testing, Integrated waste management, Composting and waste diversion systems, Public communication programs for environmental strategies.
You will like
The Environmental Engineer job itself which is a fantastic opportunity for an inspired enthusiastic permanent full time employee who cares about the environment to join a highly rated professional environmental engineering team with a strong reputation for quality, working on a wide variety of projects. For example Phase II and III projects for dry cleaners, gas stations, transportation yards, landfills etc. They have also completed many Phase III projects under the Alberta Remediation Program.
More specifically, your duties will include conducting Phase I, II and III environmental assessments, including site physical investigations, aerial and record review, report writing and recommendations, proposal writing, billing, customer service, marketing field engineering and sign off on reports. Plus you will be planning, coordinating and conducting sampling of soil, ground water and compost, therefore. Hydrogeology experience is an asset
You will have
To be successful as Environmental Engineer you will have:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Own transportation with clean drivers abstract.
- Post-Secondary Degree in Engineering required
- P.Eng Designation is considered an advantage
- Previous work related experience and desire to develop professionally in environmental field is an asset.
- Experience in proposals, tasks, fee estimates, reports, permits, time and budget management.
- Online advertising, google ad and website skills are an asset.
- Desire to move up and be trained to be the Group Manager.
You will get
- A competitive salary of $70K-$75K, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
- The role offers excellent career prospects within a friendly and professional team that is proud of their quality of service
- great culture with interesting monthly activities such as bike rides, camping, hiking BBQ's, pot luck suppers etc.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: 508