RepRisk North America Inc.
The Sales Executive plays an important role in driving RepRisk’s sales in the US, focusing on the key growth client segments of banks, insurance companies, asset managers, asset owners, and non-financial corporates. The ideal candidate is highly organized, highly motivated, self-driven, quality- and client-oriented, and enjoys resolving any product and service related problems for our clients and prospective clients, and loves closing deals! She or he represents RepRisk as a premium data provider and helps to maintain RepRisk’s excellent service standards.
The Sales Executive is part of our international Sales and Marketing team and reports to the Head of Sales based in Zurich, Switzerland.
His or her primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Driving RepRisk’s sales in the US among banks, insurance companies, asset managers, asset owners, and non-financial corporates;
- Developing a sustained pipeline of accounts by actively prospecting via cold-calls, marketing lead follow-up, personal relationships, RepRisk executive introductions;
- Independently close sales to meet or exceed targets;
- Focusing on new business;
- Liaising with large enterprises and multinational corporations, mainly at senior and decision-maker level;
- Investigating the client’s needs, and, through a strong and deep understanding of our industry, recommending the particular RepRisk solutions that best fulfills the identified needs;
- Developing, writing, and delivering value-based sales proposals and responding to client’s RFPs and RFIs;
- Negotiating contracts with clients, working closely with the sales management and client relationship management;
- Following the established RepRisk sales process and consistently using salesforce.com to provide timely and accurate reporting of activity and sales intelligence;
- Travelling in the US to attend client meetings, events, and conferences.
You are people-oriented and results-driven, have demonstrated presence and energy in past positions or projects, and maintain a pragmatic outlook without compromising quality. You set high personal standards for performance, deliver on agreements, and bring tasks to a successful conclusion. Getting up and running quickly in different areas of business, and working and communicating across cultures should be among your established skills. The position requires strong self-management and the ability to deliver agreed-on tasks and to manage expectations even when under pressure. You are willing to go the extra mile to achieve the best outcome for RepRisk and our clients. Finally, you are passionate about ESG issues and strive to achieve something meaningful.
Education and Experience
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree from a respected university or college
- Minimum of 5-years of experience in Sales with a proven track record
Quote Job Reference: 0433005440