Brightpath Child Care
Maple Ridge, BC
Imagine a career where you can positively impact the future of children. We are looking for more than just your education and qualifications. We desire people who want more than a job, we are looking for exceptional, engaged, excited and dedicated educators. If you’re looking for one of the most rewarding and important jobs in the world, you’ve come to the right place. Not only are we a home-away-from-home for the children we care for, but we’d like to think that we are that for our staff too!
We are hiring enthusiastic Full Time Early Childhood Educators and Infant Toddlers for our NEW BrightPath Maple Ridge Meadows Location. Signing bonus is available at this location only.
- Develop and implement a high-quality program, in line with BrightPath’s curriculum, that supports and promotes the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children.
- Plan and maintain a high-quality environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children.
- Assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members.
- A clear understanding and ability to implement all policy and procedures including Ministry Requirements and Regional Public Heath Regulations.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to document children’s play and various internal and external forms.
- Support children in the development of their self-help skills and independence.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children.
- Plan and organize activities for children in child-care program that embraces developmentally appropriate planning.
- Attend staff meetings and professional development opportunities as required.
- Work in partnership to maintain cleanliness and organization of classroom materials.
To be successful at BrightPath you need:
- A passion for working with children.
- An individual who reflects a strong work ethic.
- Reliable, on time and responsible.
- Strong interpersonal skills to gain trust and respect of children and their parents.
- Demonstrate our philosophy - Develop the Mind. Nourish the Body. Inspire the Soul.
- Demonstrate skills working as a team and enjoy a team environment.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Experience in planning and implementing programs.
- Must have Early Childhood Education Certification, or Infant/Toddler Certification.
- 1 – 3 years working in the child care field.
- A current Criminal Check & Vulnerable Sector screening.
- Current Standard First Aid and infant child CPR.
- Up to date immunization and Health assessment as per the local Minister of Health Requirements.
Our employees enjoy:
- A competitive compensation package, including group benefits & paid sick leave.
- A 40 % discount on child care for their Child(ren).
- A Tuition Reimbursement Program to support and encourage professional growth.
- Ongoing training and development and great career opportunities.
- A long-term position.
- Signing bonus vvailable at this location only.
Coquitlam, Kelowna, Maple Ridge, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody as well as Surrey and West Kelowna.