You will like
Working for a reputable Canadian & Global engineering company that is recognised as a leader in the lifting business with renowned products & services in elevator, escelator & broader vertical transportation market. They are ambitious, growing, renowned for excellence and are a great employer for an experienced maintenance supervisor with mechanical / electrical, technical / engineering background who may be looking for a unique challenge in manufacturing supervision.
You will like
The Maintenance Supervisor job itself where you will be responsible for supervising maintenance staff, as well as being hands on involved in performing repairs or maintenance as needed to ensure high quality, minimal downtime and safety standards are met.
The Maintenance Supervisor/department maintains all equipment, building, tooling, and systems in the Oshawa plant through in-house mechanics and contractors. Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive/preventative maintenance practices supporting the achievement of the site's business goals and objectives.
You will have
To be successful as Maintenance Supervisor, you will have
- High School completion or equivalent.
- Provincial Certificate of qualification as an Industrial Electrician or Industrial Millwright would be considered an asset.
- Knowledgeable to work on all machinery and equipment as expected of a licensed Industrial Mechanic/Millwright.
- 8 years working experience in a manufacturing environment as a maintenance person.
- 5 to 10 years of supervisory experience in a maintenance department
- Has managed a minimum of 5 staff
- Must be able to work shifts and /or support on call
- Has previous experience with successful training of employees including apprentices.
- Proven ability in recognizing and correcting equipment problems in basic boiler operation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Mechanics, HVAC, Valves as well as Pumps and Compressors etc.
- Good working knowledge of machine Electrical controls, including PLC’s, HMI’s, motor drives, sensors etc.
- Experience or working knowledge of CNC machining tools and programs would be an asset.
You will get
- Competitive salary, ~$70K-$75K
- Comprehensive benefits package
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: 507