BF Workplace is the exclusive dealer of Steelcase office furniture in Manitoba. Our clients include; corporate, healthcare, education, and government. Our strength is in our people and their ability to address all aspects of our customers’ office environment needs.
We currently have an opening for an experienced Workplace Consultant. The successful candidate must be a highly motivated and results oriented individual with superior selling and customer service skills. Excellent communication/presentation skills, computer skills, a confident personality, and professional demeanor are essential to success in this position.
The successful individual will be very cognizant of our clients’ needs, and preferably have a background supporting the design/architectural community. The individual will be interacting with commercial clients and determining their needs, and leading conversations with the design community.
Our Workplace Consultants work with clients by developing solutions from a broad, diverse portfolio of exceptional products by:
- Proactively identifying new business opportunities through cold calling, networking, marketing, referrals, and prospecting;
- Selling and exceeding established revenue goals and sales targets;
- Building relationships and developing long-term partnerships;
- Understanding their client’s business objectives in order to develop a workplace solution that will assist them in reaching these objectives;
- Think creatively and methodically to understand current needs and anticipate future requirements for change and growth; and
- Work effectively in a team environment to bring together various subject matter experts in the development of the workplace solution.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years experience in supporting the design/architectural community preferred
- Detail-oriented, results driven, highly organized
- Able to learn all products; able to close sales
- Experience in end-to-end customer service
- Team oriented – works well with other team members
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Collaborative, honest, possesses integrity
- Able to learn the proprietary order entry system and be proficient in office technology
If you would like more information about this position or BF Workplace, http://bit.ly/BFW-WC or contact Lisa Cefali, Partner, Executive Search & Strategic Development at (204) 934 8833.
Quote Job Reference: 193175