Financial Services Advisor in Training (Bilingual)
Caisse Financial Group
St. Jean-Baptiste, MB
Caisse Financial Group with assets of $1.5 billion is a bilingual co-operative financial institution offering comprehensive financial products and services through a network of 19 branches in Manitoba.
Classification: Full time; 18 month term
- Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Financial Services Advisor establishes and maintains long-term relationships with existing and potential Caisse members.
- He or she actively promotes customer loyalty, acquires and maintains a dedicated customer base, provides advice to members regarding their financial matters and offers investment and credit related products according to the members’ needs while actively promoting the sale of related services.
Skills & Qualifications
- Relevant financial service experience at a Caisse, Credit Union or bank
- Previous experience as a Credit Officer or Financial Services Advisor would be an asset
- Education in financial planning would be an asset
- Excellent skills in sales and cross-selling techniques
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrates interest and a positive attitude towards his or her own training and career evolution
- Ability to put into practice principles of financial planning and offer advice to members by presenting them
with financial solutions which will allow them to meet their objectives
- In-depth knowledge of products and services offered by the Caisse such as RRSP, RRIF, RESP as well as GIC and TFSA
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Ability to communicate in both French and English, written and verbal, is required
- Competitive salary range according to experience and industry standards
- Comprehensive benefits package and incentive plan included