GO Family in search of responsible Child Caregiver.
We are a loving family of 4, looking for a responsible and experienced child caregiver in Toronto area for our 2 year old and 4-month old sons.
- Supervise and care for child;
- Organize fun, learning activities and crafts;
- Engage child in Indoor and outdoor activities;
- Change diapers and potty-train child when ready;
- Prepare child for rest periods;
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals;
- Assume full responsibility for household and safety in absence of parents;
- Weekly grocery shopping;
- Wash and iron clothes and household linens;
- Perform housekeeping and cleaning duties
We are looking for someone who has completed at least a high school diploma and have minimum 1-2 years experience as Nanny. First-aid/CPR training is ideal. References and Police security check will be required.
This is a full-time position. We offer minimum wage of $14/hour and 40 hours of work per week. We live in the city, close to St Clair and Oakwood, so public transportation is readily available. There is an option for private accommodations at no cost, but this is not a condition of employment. We hope to find someone to start as soon as possible.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: