Full time - Part Time Bookkeeper
Zak Accounting Professional Corporation
CPA accounting firm searching for a senior experienced bookkeeper for one full time and one part time position. The bookkeeper must me proficient in QuickBooks desktop, QuickBooks online and Sage 50 with 2 to 3 years experiences. Training for advance level will be provided on site.
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Data recording in QuickBooks or Sage 50 on timely basis for numerous small business clients.
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Canada Revenue Agency or Revenue Quebec tax filing
- WSIB filing
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports accurately and timely
- Prepare financial statement with notice to reader
- Payroll processing on QuickBooks desktop and online
- Clients' folders filling
- Help accountant in corporate tax preparation and filing
- Perform or assist with other services and special projects as needed
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with co-workers and clients by communicating clearly and professionally
- Require to work sometime at clients' place.
Fluency in English. French is an asset
Degree in bookkeeping is an asset
One full time and one part time position with 3 to 4 days a week (between 15 to 30 hours per week)
Hourly salary starting at $16 up to $22 an hour as per seniority and experience.
Very flexible working environment
Thank you for your interest in our firm but only selected candidates will be called for interview.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: