Room Preventative Maintenance
Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf
Here's To Your Journey with Residence Inn
Residence Inn by Marriott helps guests thrive while on long stays so they can perform at their best. Spacious suites with full kitchens offer the comforts of the modern home, while employees provide service with a human touch to business and leisure travelers alike. Working at Residence Inn, you will build relationships grounded in team work and experience the legendary Residence Inn service culture which focuses on delivering against the unique needs of long stay guests. Find Your World™ at Residence Inn by Marriott.
The Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf, located at 285 Steamship Bay Road, Gravenhurst, Ontario, P1P1Z9 is currently hiring a Room Preventative Maintenance ($17/h).
- Fix minor plumbing problems such as unclogging drains, plunging toilets, and repairing leaky spigots and faucets.
- Perform miscellaneous minor repairs such as tightening loose toilet seats, changing light bulbs, and patching holes in walls.
- Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment, including cleaning and lubrication.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests'' service needs, and assist individuals with disabilities.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Assist with moving, lifting, carrying, and placing of objects weighing in excess of 100 pounds (e.g., A/C unit, television, dresser).
- Move up and down stairs, service ramps, and/or ladder.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Quote Job Reference: 19084508