Summer Field Techs
CSR GeoSurveys Ltd.
Norway House, MB
CSR GeoSurveys Ltd. conducts Marine and Ground Geophysical surveys for Engineering, Environmental, Hydrographic, Cable/Pipeline Routing, and Petroleum applications.
CSR requires temporary personnel for immediate summer survey field work in Manitoba.
The selected candidate(s) would work in northern Manitoba on a ground magnetic survey for a number of weeks this summer. The survey crew will be working 12 hours/day based on a weekly schedule of 6 days on and 1 day off. The candidate would not be responsible for travel, accommodation, or meal costs. You will live in a field camp.
The Ideal Candidates will have
- Experience with extended stays in the woods, hiking, camping, outdoors activities etc.
- Good physical condition to carry backpack in the woods all day
- Technical background and good with computers, GPS or survey equipment
- Good work habits and interpersonal skills to work in a team environment in a remote location.
- Interest or courses in Earth Sciences, Survey or Geophysics would be an asset.
Compensation will be determined based on your experience.