Supervisor - Production/Manufacturing
Matrix is a full service staffing firm providing professional recruitment solutions for a wide variety of careers.
Type of work: Full-Time
Salary: To be discussed
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule activities of production workers who operate processing machines and who fabricate, assemble, finish or inspect parts and products.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other work units.
- Recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality.
- Internal training - work instruction training, system related training, safety training.
- Communicate and coordinate with relevant departments.
- Strong warehouse operations background to support the day to day operations in a fast growing environment
- Work in fast pace manufacturing environment
- Able to support rotating shift patterns if required