Truck Mechanic 310T
We have an immediate opening for a licensed 310T Truck Mechanic. Working in a non union shop, the successful candidate will be maintaining and repairing a fleet of heavy duty on-road trucks. The role is a dayshift, Monday-Friday.
Specific duties include:
- Perform repairs and maintenance on heavy trucks and other vehicles or heavy equipment to maximize safe and productive operations.
- Typical repairs include but are not limited to, routine maintenance and repairing engines chassis and body components, hydraulic cylinders, brake systems, suspension systems, cooling systems, wheels and tires.
- Hydraulics, electrical, diagnostics
- Road test vehicles to troubleshoot problems and/or test repairs to ensure proper and safe completion.
- Inspect equipment and/or trucks for condition, operations, parts and fluid levels, differentials, final drives, pump drives, and hubs.
- Read and interpret vehicle condition reports, and/or repair orders, communicates with supervisor and driver for clarification of problems. May discuss preventative techniques with drivers to minimize future repairs.
- Valid Truck & Coach Technician License (310T).
- Must be a reliable self-starter and able to prioritize tasks according to changing demands and work with or without supervision
- Must be computer literate and familiar with electronic diagnosis equipment
- Dedicated to safety as the #1 priority.
This is a permanent position, salary based on experience.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: