Strategic E-Commerce Solutions Executive
Harris Leadership Strategies
Reporting to the President, and headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, this critical role will be a fundamental part of the core long-term philosophy and strategy for the overall organization. Working closely with the leaders of all operating subsidiaries in a well-financed company, this NEW position exemplifies the importance of staying agile in the modern e-commerce era. This position will build on the existing business model, and expand e-commerce access to new markets, shaping how companies grow their business in the digital age through growth. This position extends beyond buying and selling products online, and will create transformational accessibility to a variety of products and services. This is a significant opportunity to leverage your entrepreneurial spirit, business judgement, risk evaluation, strategic vision and relationship building skills to start and carry forward a business strategy for a growing organization with an investment in the future of e-commerce!
- Develop strategic plans with a focus toward identifying creative initiatives, platforms, delivery methods, suppliers and customer base to increase e-commerce activity and shape a template for expansion.
- Create and implement business operational plans broadly for all business activity related to e-commerce and new markets.
- Build and scale tools that allow for automation, faster distribution, solution-based concepts and coordinate infrastructure technologies as needed to build highly scalable delivery.
- Execute strategic e-commerce plans, with the ability to integrate freight, accessibility, selection, speed and customer-service, adding value to the overall corporate vision.
- Explore and build partnerships with key industry players to leverage strength, capture opportunities, find synergies and capitalize on organic segmented growth.
- Build effective relationships and deep connections with customers in dispersed regions, educating them on new products, service delivery and meet the diverse needs of a varied userbase.
- Deliver against quarterly/annual business growth targets, providing forecasts, key metrics, financial management and tracking progress toward strategic initiatives and ad hoc projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience; MBA is an asset.
- Effective track record in digital marketing, e-commerce, or account-based marketing.
- Dedicated experience in e-commerce, retail supply chain, merchandising, and/or inventory management.
- Proven success generating, implementing and executing complex strategic plans.
- Able to make recommendations and take calculated risks, supported by a strong business case, metrics and expertise.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit with a high commitment to learn and achieve results.
- Dynamic, relationship-driven business professional with a focus toward building collaborative partnerships and alliances.
- Experience in utilizing technology-related product management, product marketing, sales and or consulting.
- Strategic, growth-minded, and innovative long-term thinker, with the ability to anticipate needs and negotiate solutions.
- Analytical skills and capacity to lead/manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external demands.
- Willingness to travel as needed locally and regionally as required.
Quote Job Reference: 2049263006