Member Engagement Coordinator
Ridge Meadows Division of Family Practice
Maple Ridge, BC
Want to live and work in your community? Want to make a difference improving people’s lives? Looking to improve your work/life balance? Looking for a fast-paced, challenging, evolving position?
The Ridge Meadows Division of Family Practice (RMDFP) is a non-profit society that has been incorporated since 2010 serving the Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows areas. RMDFP provides approximately 117 members with a strong voice to ensure that our physician members are at the forefront of positive change in our health care system for patients in Ridge Meadows.
The RMDFP is dynamic, progressive and passionate about the local medical community. We are looking for the right person to join our fun, fast-paced, supportive team. We are looking for someone with flexibility in their work schedule, a collaborative, team-oriented focus and a “can do” attitude.
Type of position: Full time, contract
- Meeting scheduling & management using scheduling, booking and invitation tools and software
- Event planning, coordination and management including communication, venue booking, AV organization, and package/document preparation
- Engagement coordination & project support for members, staff and community
- Database management
- Project coordination and admin support as needed for staff and Member support as needed
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- 3- 5 years + Admin and office coordination experience in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to task juggle with ease
- Outstanding meeting and event coordination skills
- Strong, adaptable technology skills, including database management and website content
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with the dynamic ability to engage busy members
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with non-profit sector organizational operations is an asset
Pay: $23-$26/hr based on skills & experience