Senior Marketing Manager
Digital Consultancy Firm - (Senior) Marketing Manager position, reporting to the Canadian Managing Director
- Own the development of the go-to-market proposition and campaign plan for the Digital Division
- Brand build, demand generate, and lead nurture to support multi-million-pound sales pipeline
- Core vertical markets include Banking and Financial Sector:
- This Senior Marketing Manager position will recruit and lead the team of marketers,
- Reporting directly to the Canadian Director, It will be the Marketing Managers responsibility to own the value proposition development for the Digital Transformation Services division of this organization. Core objectives for the role include –
- Developing and maintaining brand through new proposition development
- Growing and supporting a multi-million-pound sales pipeline through demand generation and ABM
- Train, lead and develop the wider marketing team
- Setting up a rigid, commercially focused analytics process to monitor all campaign activity.
- Develop overarching digital and creative strategies across all customer segments, engage customers to develop their interest in our digital solutions.
- Partner and collaborate with cross-functional partners including key stakeholders in the technology services organization, innovation hub, B2B and B2C experience, marketing, and strategy and operations to implement a coordinated digital road-map.
- Must be able to drive people, process and technology change effectively in a dynamic and uncertain environment.
- Design multi-touch demand creation programs that leverage both inbound and outbound tactics and optimize the websites and content strategies for demand
- Ability to increase and reshape customer demand across all digital channels – including the website, mobile and social media.
- Responsible for performance evaluation and need analysis of the staff within the department.
- Fully responsible for the P&L of the marketing campaigns and comfortable in dealing with large amount of data and analytics.
- Highly Meticulous and champion test measure and learn methodology to optimize marketing campaigns.
The successful candidate will have experience of leading a team of marketers to develop a digital technology proposition specifically targeting the public sector. This marketing function support sales cycles of up to three years, so the Marketing Manager must be confident of delivering a complex, integrated, content-lead marketing approach.
Day to Day responsibilities summary:
- Developing and leading a team of marketers
- Own and develop the organizations digital transformation services proposition for our clients
- Position the business and service area as a though-leader in the industry
- Use a fully integrated campaign strategy - email, social, digital, PR, and events Grow and support the sales pipeline
- Set up and run an ABM strategy
- Manage the overall team marketing budgets
- Work closely with MD's and sales teams to help achieve objectives
- Analyse and report on campaign performance vs objectives
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A good undergraduate degree in Business, Commerce or Computing
- 7+ years of experience in leading and managing teams in a fast paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial and have some experience working with startup environment.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of developing and delivering successful B2B integrated marketing campaigns
- Previous experience of managing and leading direct reports
- Experience of developing complex GTM strategies
- Technology services industry marketing background essential
- Experience of CRM, email marketing, automation and social media platforms.
- Experience of organizing events and working with big budgets.
- Must have hands on experience of working with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Salesforce, Hubspot.
- Must be Google Adwords and Google Analytics certified.
- Must have managed strong social media campaigns.
- Experience of working with PPC, Display and Video Marketing Campaigns. Must be a great storyteller and narrate ideas to nurture leads.
- Must have expertise with inbound marketing.
This is a startup consulting firm working with range of clients for the implementation of the cloud ERP and digital transformation.