International Language Institute Limited
About International Language Institute:
The International Language Institute (ILI) was founded in 1983 and is recognized as one of Canada?s leading private language training institutes. Since 1983, thousands of international students have selected ILI to learn English, to prepare for University, or for the TOEFL or IELTS exam.
1.Conduct research and initiate surveys to understand current and prospective students? needs about our school?s portfolio, programs, and services
2.Determine marketing strategies for targeted markets based on the result of research and surveys to promote our school to the public
3. Lead team members to execute overseas marketing initiation by organizing school promotional events, hosting educational seminars and holding information/admission sessions
4.Provide guidance for campaign techniques and proofread advertisement content for various marketing platforms
5.Assign tasks, supervise and evaluate work performance of employees in the marketing division
6. Research, build and maintain relationships with school partners, education professionals as well as online and traditional media to increase the brand awareness of our institution.
7. Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of advertisements based on feedback and recruitment results to ensure marketing goals are met. Provide recommendation for future tactics to seek an increasing number of students and partnerships.
1. Bachelor?s Degree is required
2. At least 2 years experience with marketing and project management
3. Knowledge and experience in interacting with schools, teachers, and students
4. Network connections with professionals and or establishments in the education field is a plus
5. Effective in communication and marketing skills