Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel
Here's To Your Journey with Us
We go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another – and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we’ve got – on property and off. When guests stay with us, it’s not just a room with a bed that they’re buying. It’s an experience. We’re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
The Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, located at 123 Queen St W, Toronto, Ontario, M5H2M9 is currently hiring a Life Guard.
- Wash, mop, and clean the pool deck.
- Promote a fun and relaxing atmosphere for guests in all recreational activities and areas by expressing an upbeat and enthusiastic attitude.
- Observe activity in the recreational facility and respond appropriately in accordance with local operating procedure in the event of an emergency.
- Promote the rules and regulations of the recreation facility.
- Be aware of possible situations where guests are not able to safely participate in an activity and inform supervisor/manager.
- Provide assistance to injured guests until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Obtain, fold, and stack towels according to company procedures.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional. Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Support team to reach common goals.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e. g., small print).
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e. g., to identify defects).
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling and stooping.
- Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces and steps.
- Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Quote Job Reference: 19079738