Temporary Program Manager
Community Integration Services Society
Port Coquitlam, BC
Community Integration Services Society has an opening for a 3 month Temporary Program Manager position ( (or the return of the incumbent) potential to lead to full time permanent hours. Wage range between $45,008.60-$51,233.00 based on experience
Successful applicant will hold a Degree/Diploma/Certificate in the field of Human Services with minimum 3 years’ experience in working with people with a disability. Minimum 2 years’ experience in management supplemented with relevant education required. A valid class 5 Driver’s License along with a reliable and safe car with appropriate insurance coverage. Current and valid First Aid and CPR certification is mandatory.
- Develop goals and objectives for the program on an annual basis, report on progress monthly.
- Oversee/monitor/facilitate programs and activities assuring that they align to client goals and interests.
- Ensure the planning and implementation of Individual Service Plans for each person in service is completed annually.
- Ensure the client's rights and wishes are respected in regards to their planning and programs.
- Be involved in the hiring, monitoring and supporting employees and termination if required.
- Delegate responsibilities to staff as required.
- Create a weekly staff schedule/monitor and manage accordingly.
- Keep accurate accounts for the program including petty cash.
- Adhere to financial and administrative paperwork timelines and deadlines.
- Complete payroll tasks accurately and within the payroll schedule.
- Liaise between all stakeholders, the client's home, the community at large and all funding/governance bodies.
- Attend seminars, workshops and conferences to increase professional knowledge and skills or as assigned by executive director.
- Participate in resolving any complaints or grievances put forward by client, staff and stakeholders.
- Carry out performance appraisals as required on subordinate staff.
- Be a strong advocate on behalf of all people with a disability.
- Adhere to and follow Community Integration Services Society’s Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- Facilitate weekly and monthly meetings with the staff team, both individually and as a staff group.
- Complete any other tasks or duties as requested or assigned by the Director of Community Inclusion Services or the Executive Director