Director, Branch Services (Bilingual)
Caisse Financial Group
Caisse Financial Group with assets of $1.5 billion is a bilingual co-operative financial institution offering comprehensive financial products and services through a network of 19 branches in Manitoba.
Classification: Permanent; Full time
Work Location in Manitoba: To be determined
Travel may be required to assigned Caisse branches in Winnipeg and Manitoba’s eastern region.
Reporting to the Vice-President, Retail Member Services, the Director, Branch Services provides leadership and direction and ensures sound management of daily operations and activities of the Caisse’s branches. He or she develops and recommends policies and procedures and works closely with a team of Branch Managers committed to providing quality service and instilling a superior member experience culture. As well, he or she is accountable for sales and business development activities while ensuring that the Caisse’s profitability and growth objectives are met. Together with the Branch Managers, he or she also works to maintain the Caisse’s image and profile through business and community involvement.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of financial service experience in a Caisse, Credit Union or bank
- Bachelor’s Degree or diploma in business administration; a combination of relevant experience and other education
may be considered
- Strong ability to lead a team, motivate and work with Branch Managers to meet the Caisse’s business, sales
and service objectives
- Demonstrates leadership, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent sales technique and strong communication skills
- Ability to find business opportunities, including participating in community activities
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Ability to communicate in both French and English, written and verbal, is required
- Competitive salary range according to experience and industry standards
- Comprehensive benefits package and incentive plan included
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)