Electrical Engineering Technician - Field Service
We are looking to hire a full time electrical engineering technician / field service technician for our growing team.
- Electronics Engineering Technician or Mechanical Engineering Technician or Electrical Engineering Technician diploma.
- Will consider licensed skilled trades, electrician or millwright with electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic experience.
- Minimum 2 years of Field Service Technician experience.
- Strong electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatics aptitude.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to travel throughout North America and internationally.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to customers in the operation, troubleshooting, part identification and repair of turnkey systems at both the customer’s location, by telephone and email.
- Adhere to company policy and documentation of customer identified system defects.
- Assist in maintaining an up to date document library for products, to include drawings, manuals, specifications, and other relevant technical data.
- Help customer service by determining parts required for a customer.
- Maintain a positive relationship with distributors and customers, while serving as a liaison.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and assist in establishing preventative maintenance schedules with customers.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Independent judgment to analyze and solve technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills and ability to manage and resolve stressful situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good computer skills, experience with Windows, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and other relevant software.
This is a full time, direct to staff from day one position with 100% paid company benefits and RRSP matching.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: