Class I Driver for Fluid hauling
Due to Growth, GDV Trucking, is currently looking for Class 1 drivers (4) vacancies in all aspects of oilfield hauling (NGL & Crude Oil) in Alberta and Saskatchewan.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
$ 30% /Load
Experience: Experience will be an asset and Willing to train proper candidate.
Education: Secondary (high) school Graduation Certificate or Equivalent experience.
- Class 1 licence
- Clean driver’s abstract
- Strong work ethic and reliability
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Load and Unload goods, drive lighter and Special Purpose Trucks, Operates unit and associated equipment in a safe, responsible and professional manner.
- Follows and complies with all internal policies & procedures.
- Properly securing loads in a manner that ensures compliance with weight restrictions and government regulations.
- Completes all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner, while following all federal hours of service regulations.
- Completes job tasks with personal and public safety as the top priority.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake and pass pre-employment drug & alcohol testing and provide a recent (within 30 days of start date) drivers abstract.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we will only consider those who meet the minimum competencies.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent