RC Recruiting & Consulting
Sanitation Supervisor wanted in the Lower Mainland for food processing/production facility. This role is a graveyard shift.
We are currently recruiting for a Sanitation Supervisor for our client that is located in the Lower Mainland. It is a food processing/production facility. This position will report to the Plant Manager and will be responsible for maintaining plant sanitation to HACCP and CFIA standards.
Requirements for the Role: Scheduling, training, supervising, motivating team members, following food safety, quality procedures, providing open door policy to all team members and treating each and every member with respect.
- for seasoned Sanitation Supervisors our client is looking for 5+ years of sanitation supervisory experience in a food processing/production facility.
- if you are a current Team Lead and are looking to move up to a Sanitation Supervisor role - our client will consider
- this as well. You must have at least 2+ years at this level in a food processing/production facility.
- experience with HACCP, Food Safety, WHMIS, Level 2 First Aid.
- experience in applying sanitation principles in working with the chemicals that apply to this role.
- mechanical aptitude with the ability to apply lockout principles when required.
- strong inter-personal, communication - both oral and written, organizational, time management, coaching, mentoring and training skills.
- hands on working knowledge of MS word packages - Word, Excel, etc.
- being a servant leader by working along side of the team is a must for this role!
Our client's culture is where they stand behind their high quality products and deliver on taste!
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to make an impact with a new team - then we are looking for you.