Henley Solutions Inc.
This busy, client-focused office needs a reliable, well-organized Operations Manager to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on being efficient and taking initiative. The Operations Manager will be an energetic professional who can wear multiple hats in order to execute administrative actions, provide client assistance, conduct business development research tasks and lead copywriting services. In order to be successful in this position, you will need to be a self-starter, professional and detail-orientated. You will also have solid computer literacy abilities, complemented by strong interpersonal and communication skills, including verbal and written.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Owner, the Operations Manager will:
- Proactively prepare all necessary client paperwork in advance of meetings;
- Provide post-meeting support by proofreading/reviewing all relevant documentation for accuracy and completion, scanning, electronic filing, tracking and forwarding of paperwork to appropriate parties;
- Initiate appropriate follow-up of files with clients and/or third-party suppliers;
- Support clients by answering calls, identifying needs, gathering information and scheduling appointments;
- Maintain and enhance online presence of the company by developing and publishing web content, and by campaigning on social media.
- On an as-needed basis, conduct business development-related research. Examples include but are not limited to: leveraging secure cloud-based file storage, augmenting tracking and communications protocols, curating electronic signature solutions and enhancing web-based marketing;
- Maintain office operations and provide ongoing coverage during vacation periods;
- Performing other relevant duties to support company operations as and when needed.
The candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- High school diploma;
- Proficiency with technology, including a variety of computer software and web-based applications;
- Ability to manage time and multi-task, with the aptitude to shift quickly from one emerging priority to another;
- Competence in taking initiative and paying attention to detail;
- Excellence in communications and interpersonal skills with clients and third-parties;
- Comfort and professionalism with handling confidential information.
In addition, may possess the following assets:
- Knowledge and/or experience in the financial sector, including banking or insurance.
The physical space where the majority of the work will be conducted is in a home office environment. Occasional local travel using a personal vehicle and working flexible hours may be required.
The Office Manager will predominantly be required to sit in an office environment and work at a desk in front of a computer for extended periods of time.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)