Sports Data Entry Representative
If you are going to watch the game anyways, why don ?t get paid for that?
We are currently looking to fill Sports Data Entry positions to start in August. If you are looking for part-time hours, mostly on nights and weekends so as to follow sports schedules, we have the position for you!
We are searching for highly motivated and knowledgeable sports gurus, specializing in Football, Basketball, Hockey and Baseball, as well as some Soccer aficionados.
The position includes at least 2-3 shifts per week with the opportunity to pick up additional shifts if available. Hours will fluctuate during the year due to league schedules.
The primary duties of this position are as follows:
- Monitors and records live statistics into sports specific software
- Ensures all data entered is accurate and monitors the output of the content
- Reports any concerns or issues to management in a timely manner
- Ensures quality standards and procedures are maintained
Availability on nights and weekends. Weekends specifically a must
- Ability to balance high speed entry requirements with accuracy
- Team oriented as well as ability to work independently
- Knowledge of sports required including web based sports knowledge
- Solid keyboarding skills a must
- Solid communication and time-management skills required
- Proficient with computer applications and email
- Completion of high school preferred
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: