QA Engineer - Containers
High Tech Genesis
We're looking to expand our engineering team so that we can extend our platform capabilities into areas including cloud native applications and container orchestration.
As a Container Orchestration QA Engineer, you'll be responsible for preventing defects in our software while automating integration testing and contributing to a deployment pipeline that allows for rapid, defect free changes. Essentially, you'll be driving QA and test automation in the rapidly changing Container Orchestration ecosystem.
What will you be doing?
- Design, develop, and execute automated/manual tests and mechanisms for Kubernetes integrations
- Conduct integration testing to prevent any defects
- Develop test-cases and test plans to verify software requirements and usability
- Perform black-box and white-box testing
- Execute test-cases and create defect reports
- Provide leadership in all aspects of testing
- Design, develop, and execute automated tests for Container and Microservices-based functionality
- Work closely with Container Orchestration team to improve product quality
Why would you want to join our team?
- We have a culture of fun that encourages interaction, team work, and learning
- You'll have the opportunity to design and lead the development of a cutting edge container and microservices solution in the context of a multi-cloud Cloud Management Platform (CMP)
- You'll work with exciting new technologies in the areas of containers and microservices, PaaS, DevOps tools and methodology, virtualization and cutting edge cloud computing
- Experience with test automation, software testing, and test design
- Experience working with:
- DevOps tools and methodologies in developing services and applications
- Version control systems like Git
- Experience with some of the following Cloud related skills would be ideal:
- Automation, deployment, and configuration of IT services across private and public clouds
- VMware vCenter/ESXi, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Experience with some of the following Containers related skills would be ideal:
- Container Orchestration (Kubernetes) and Containers (Docker, Rkt, Containerd)
- Microservices design methodology
- IP networking, Container networking (CNI)
- Container storage solutions
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: 029KSBO
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)