High Tech Genesis
Do you love solving challenging data analytics problems? Do you have a passion for designing leading-edge enterprise systems? Are you a software developer looking for a positive and dynamic work environment?
We are looking for a software developer to join our growing team.
You will be part of a core team responsible for data storage, analytics and visualization. While focused on application software, you will be working closely with the hardware and embedded software teams to deliver a complete end-to-end data collection and analysis solution, as well as architecting on-premises and in-cloud deployments.
What will you be doing?
- Working closely with the leadership team and senior team members on defining product design
- Writing clean, efficient, testable code using an agile methodology
- Taking ownership of functional areas and leading related development activities
- Collaborating with other developers, product owners, and leaders to build awesome products
- Proven experience as a Software Developer
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making and communication skills
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with relational database design, MS SQL Server considered an asset
- Knowledge of:
- Coding languages and frameworks, especially .NET, C#, WPF, C++
- Black box/white box testing and unit testing frameworks (e.g. NUnit)
- Familiarity with:
- Lua considered an asset
- Agile development methodologies
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: 011GLBO
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)