Software Developer in Test (SDET)
High Tech Genesis
- Work with a team of engineers to test and automate scenarios with specific solution in mind.
- Develop Solution Test Plans/Test cases and execute tests with specific solution in mind.
- Develop automated test suites that validate features at both the UI and API level.
- Execute, maintain and improve Sanity/Regression suites.
- Conduct and participate in peer design/code reviews.
- Provide constant feedback to software teams to drive quality improvements.
- 5+ years of working experience in software testing.
- Experience with BDD oriented test development.
- Experience writing unit tests.
- At ease with microservices based application architectures.
- Experience with data networking, routing and switching.
- In setting up testbeds/managing scale topologies a plus.
- With the Angular Protractor test framework (v5.0+).
- Delivering test solutions using Jasmine.
- Working with VM and container orchestration platforms.
- With DevOps monitoring and log analysis solutions (Grafana, ELK).
- Cisco CCNA certification/track.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: 007EABO
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)