High Tech Genesis
We are looking for a Product Architect, who aligns with these values and is passionate about developing great people, solving new problems, and building awesome SaaS software that delights our customers. If you have a track record of predictably delivering high quality, available, innovative, user-friendly software and are looking for a new challenge, this is a great opportunity to lead our quality strategy and shape one of the hottest technology companies leading the data revolution.
Innovation is part of the job! As a technical leader, you will encourage innovation and hack every quarter with the team. You will mentor the team to use the latest open source components and industry-standard protocols. Your playing field will include cloud computing, cloud containerized platforms, cryptography, security, and identity protocols (OAuth auth2 and OpenID Connect) to name a few.
Our team has expertise with rule based systems, machine learning, micro-service development, containerization, and developing public-facing APIs. Everyone is expected to understand the full system, help develop it and make sure it runs smoothly in production.
- Providing architectural responsibility for Multi-Cloud strategy in the area of containerization and deployment on Linux using technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Providing technical leadership, mentoring and coaching of developers on the team. Contributing to the code base when required.
- Coordinating with architects in other areas to ensure alignment on best practices and approaches.
- Documenting design patterns and architectural decisions, making technical decisions and approving designs for features.
- Providing regular participation in architectural leadership councils and discussions.
- Being open-minded but pragmatic assessment of new technologies as possible solutions to new business problems.
- Delivering innovative, industry-changing, cloud-based solutions that are scalable to meet requirements for Large Enterprise software.
10+ years’ experience as a senior software developer or architect with a solid track record of delivering complex, high quality features and capabilities in the analytics and data management market.
- Full stack experience including technologies such as node.js, GO, HTML, JS, Angular, React etc. as well as SQL and noSQL databases.
- Experience with Amazon AWS, Azure, OpenShift , Docker and Kubernetes (including hosted Kubernetes services such as EKS, AKS and GKS).
- Experience delivering microservices in a SaaS continuous delivery environment.
- Experience designing and implementing highly scalable and performant microservice software patterns for cloud services.
- Knowledge or experience building services making use of modern authentication techniques such as OAuth2 and OpenID Connect.
- Experience driving analysis, design, and implementation of public APIs, especially REST-based, and application components.
- Passion for quality and customer success.
- Independent learner who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with strong. communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional team.
- An understanding and appreciation of the purpose and the practices of devops and agile; accompanied with the skills to deliver reliably and effectively on a sprint cadence.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: 040JRBO
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)