HR Administrative Support
Legacy Bowes Group
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and learn? Are you looking for an employer that will take an active role in your development? Are you a detail-oriented team player looking for a challenging and engaging new position? If so, please read on!
Legacy Bowes Group has a comprehensive range of recruitment, leadership development, and business advisory services. We are a dynamic and growing firm, focused on developing our staff for continued success into the future.
We are seeking someone who will work as administrative support for the management and staff of our busy team. The duties will vary depending on requirements for each department to accommodate fluctuating workflow needs.
The range of duties will include any or all of the following tasks:
- Administrative support for Human Resources, Leadership Development & Business Advisory.
- Proposal and engagement letter formatting and proofing
- Project document preparation, formatting and proofing
- PowerPoint preparation
- Creating and maintaining client files (electronic & paper)
- Organize workshops, conferences, and seminars
- Providing backup support for Reception when needed
- Partner Support – calendar management; scheduling and confirming appointments; booking travel; email and phone follow-up with clients
- Assist in preparing documents (proposals, bios, references, etc.)
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous professional office experience is essential
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client relations skills; in person, over phone and by email
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Able to work under the pressure of competing priorities and tight timelines
- Strong multi-tasking and creative problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working with a wide range of personalities and levels within the firm
If you would like more information about this position, please contact Teri Berry, Senior Consultant, Legacy Bowes Group at (204) 934?8822.
Quote Job Reference: 193163
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)