Dental Website Content Consultant
Toronto, Canada, ON
Are you an expert in the Dental industry’s language who is looking to earn extra? Are you a dental hygienist? Or a dentistry student pursuing further studies? Then this job is perfect for you!
We are looking for one special Dental Industry Experienced Content Consultant to help us in ensuring that our client's website content is at par with the Canadian Dental Industry's standards. We are a fast growing Canadian tech company with more than 20 full-time employees. We provide a digital platform and services for the Dental Industry.
- Check on Website Content, blogs, service pages, ads, and headlines
- Provide feedback on Website content and Blog posts
- Provide feedback on areas for improvement on Website Content and Blog Posts
- Create a guideline of Dos and Don'ts after thorough observation and audit of the content
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is familiar or an expert with the Dental industry language
- Someone who can critique pieces of intricately woven words, someone who has a Dental Industry experience, whether they have an associate in dental hygiene or dental hygienist, those who worked in the dentistry industry.
- Someone who can provide relevant information for Dental Website Content improvements.
- Someone to create a guideline on content fixes.
- Someone who can START RIGHT AWAY.
- Time Commitment: Part-time, Flexible hours
- Type of Project: Short term Project
- Location: Work from home or Can work remotely
- Rate: $22 / hour
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)