Project Administration Officer
Struct-Con Construction Ltd
Brampton , ON
Our firm “Struct-Con Construction Ltd ”,a COR certified business, specializes in managing construction projects in industrial, commercial and institutional sectors. Our company is located at 2051 Williams Parkway East, Unit 14, Brampton, Ontario, L6S 5T3.
We have an open position of 1 (one) Project Administration Officer (supervisor). This is a full-time and permanent job. The language at work is English.
Main duties are:
- Oversee, implement, review and co-ordinate office administrative procedures;
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed;
- Co-ordinate and acquire and plan for office services, such as accommodation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, maintenance and security services;
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- May supervise records management technicians and related staff.
We expect the completion of secondary school and either completion of university or college diploma (Business) and several years of clerical or office management experience.
Experience in Construction Project Management (non technical) is definitely an asset.
The salary will be $ 24.00 - 29.00/h (depending on experience).
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)