Dawson Creek, BC
- Supervise and care for the 2 girls (ages 6 years - with mild ASD and 3.5 years) at the employer’s residence
- Plan, prepare and serve meals for children and may perform other housekeeping duties
- Oversee children's activities, such as meals and rest periods, as instructed by employer
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Instruct children in personal hygiene
- Tend to the emotional well-being of children and support their social development
- Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents
- Provide age-appropriate educational training through organized activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings
- Implement the educational & development training provided by the Behavioral Consultant & Interventionist
- Take children to and from school and appointments
- May be required to keep records of daily activities and health information regarding each child.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)