- Be a part of a growing national organization
- Enjoy job stability and opportunities to grow your career!
- Work in a safe, clean and highly organized warehouse
- Work for a company that prides itself on having a diverse and inclusive workforce
- Grow your skills through our comprehensive training programs
- Receive competitive wages, and full Benefits
We recognize and value people who have a strong work ethic, are committed to learning and growing, collaborate well with others, and want to drive results.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Operating forklifts, reach trucks, and cherry pickers at heights of over 30 ft. to select products and materials from shelves and racks
- Accurately selecting products based on location codes specified on sales orders, and properly packaging the products to complete sales orders
- Ability to frequently manage and lift products weighing more than 50 lbs.
- Packaging materials to protect fragile items and eliminate risks of damage or breakage, and properly packaging hazardous materials
- Help maintain a clean and safe work environment by following company health & safety standards & policies, and applying proper safety measures
- Assisting in loading and unloading inbound and outbound shipments from vehicles as required
Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- Self-motivated team player, capable of managing multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work at heights of 30 ft. or more
- Willing and able to frequently lift and/or move boxes up to 40 lbs. regularly lift and/or move up to 60 lbs.
- Forklift experience preferred (training can be provided)
- Good communication skills (listening to and following instructions, conveying information to colleagues and to supervisor/manager)
- Ability to follow processes and adhere to safety standards (WHIMS & TDG)
- RF scanner experience is an asset
- HVAC experience is an asset
Successful criminal check clearance and previous employment references will be required as a condition of employment.
Must have all safety requirements, WHMIS, and safety boots.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
new! Get jobs like this to your e-mail automatically.
Sign up for Canadajobs.com Job Alerts (in just 15 seconds!)